Our news sources
American Dental Association
With more than 160,000 dentist members, the ADA is the nation’s largest dental association. The not-for-profit organization is considered the premier source of oral health information, as it has been an advocate for public health and dentistry since 1859. The ADA Seal of Acceptance, issued through the ADA’s state-of-the-art research facilities, has been a long-respected guide to the efficacy and safety of consumer dental-care products. For more information about the ADA, visit ADA.org.
Dr. Mark Burhenne
Just like our very own Dr. Dooley, Dr. Mark Burhenne believes good oral health is critical to good overall health and a longer, healthier life. Dr. Burhenne is the creator of askthedentist.com, a site (and YouTube channel) dedicated to providing knowledge and tools to help you take control of your oral health. We are happy to provide you with the dental-related information he provides.
- Former ADA Speaker Bernard Snyder dies at 92
- University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine adopts opioid-free prescribing guidelines
- Fluoridation resource offered as free member benefit
- Health Volunteers Overseas seeking dental humanitarians
- Delta Dental of Arizona employee falls victim to phishing
- Toothbar seeks to redefine the dental office visit
- Dental groups urge Nebraska Medicaid office to halt, overhaul pediatric dental audits
- Howard dental students visit ADA House
- Florida dentist provides free care to Holocaust survivors
- ADA Foundation donates $34,000 to help veterans receive dental care
- Dental Lifeline Network: Will you see one vet?
- Federal government offers updated health care cybersecurity tool
- Comments invited on national certifying board application for dental anesthesiology specialty
- Office for Civil Rights resolves discrimination complaint from patient with HIV
- Chasing the cure: Dentists help social media influencer treat oral effects of cancer treatment
- Jackson Health System in Miami faces $2.15 million penalty for privacy violations
- NIH funding goes to Akelos, Weill Cornell Medicine for development of nonopioid chronic pain treatment
- Survey yields resources for National Children’s Dental Health Month
- Just the Facts — November 4, 2019
- California dentists donate $1.46M in services during CDA Foundation event
New patients: Please download and fill out these two forms and bring them with you to your first appointment. We look forward to seeing you!
Woodstock, GA 30188
355 Parkway 575, Suite 100
Woodstock, GA 30188
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday:
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Friday, Saturday, Sunday: