Our news sources
American Dental Association
With more than 160,000 dentist members, the ADA is the nation’s largest dental association. The not-for-profit organization is considered the premier source of oral health information, as it has been an advocate for public health and dentistry since 1859. The ADA Seal of Acceptance, issued through the ADA’s state-of-the-art research facilities, has been a long-respected guide to the efficacy and safety of consumer dental-care products. For more information about the ADA, visit ADA.org.
Dr. Mark Burhenne
Just like our very own Dr. Dooley, Dr. Mark Burhenne believes good oral health is critical to good overall health and a longer, healthier life. Dr. Burhenne is the creator of askthedentist.com, a site (and YouTube channel) dedicated to providing knowledge and tools to help you take control of your oral health. We are happy to provide you with the dental-related information he provides.
- Coalition supports Tobacco Tax Equity Act
- PREVENT HPV Cancers Act clears House committee
- Senators press FTC, DOJ on antitrust reform
- ADA asks CMS to prioritize expanding dentists’ participation in Medicaid
- Retroactive denial laws a priority for ADA advocacy
- ADA weighs in on 21st Century Cures 2.0 Act
- ADASRI scientists to present research at virtual International Association for Dental Research meeting
- New Provider Relief Fund webinar set for July 20
- CDC: Only avoid aerosol-generating dental procedures for patients with suspected or confirmed COVID-19
- Comments sought on draft report addressing updates to CMS core sets of quality measures
- ADA seeks participants for 2021 SNODENT review
- Longtime dental education leader, Dr. Herbert K. Yee, dies at 96
- What Are The Dangers of Fluoride Ingestion?
- CODA seeks public member nominations for its review committees
- Dental Health and Well-Being Conference helps dentists build resilience in times of turmoil
- ADA releases updated COVID-19 dental office procedures emphasizing need for hazard assessments
- PPP forgiveness deadlines approaching for borrowers who received first draw loans
- SmileCon to highlight dental technology
- The future of dentistry: Augmented intelligence can identify oral issues, improve practice efficiency
- Manufacturer instructions play vital role in guiding purchase, use of dental products
New patients: Please download and fill out these two forms and bring them with you to your first appointment. We look forward to seeing you!
Woodstock, GA 30188
355 Parkway 575, Suite 100
Woodstock, GA 30188
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday:
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Friday, Saturday, Sunday: