Our news sources
American Dental Association
With more than 160,000 dentist members, the ADA is the nation’s largest dental association. The not-for-profit organization is considered the premier source of oral health information, as it has been an advocate for public health and dentistry since 1859. The ADA Seal of Acceptance, issued through the ADA’s state-of-the-art research facilities, has been a long-respected guide to the efficacy and safety of consumer dental-care products. For more information about the ADA, visit ADA.org.
Dr. Mark Burhenne
Just like our very own Dr. Dooley, Dr. Mark Burhenne believes good oral health is critical to good overall health and a longer, healthier life. Dr. Burhenne is the creator of askthedentist.com, a site (and YouTube channel) dedicated to providing knowledge and tools to help you take control of your oral health. We are happy to provide you with the dental-related information he provides.
- Research: Botox for TMJ disorders may not lead to bone loss in short term
- New ADA standards, technical reports available for comment by Oct. 30
- ADA faces challenges in developing 2021 budget in ‘unprecedented’ year
- House bill proposes $25,000 tax credit for businesses purchasing PPE
- ADA virtual House of Delegates meetings, reference committee hearings registration begins
- FQHCs consider adopting new value-based care model in midst of pandemic
- GKAS National Advisory Committee names new chair
- Fall 2020 ADA Catalog includes five new, revised clinical, practice management guides
- CDHC program in New York embraces collaboration to reduce ER visits
- The future of dentistry is functional. Here’s why.
- ADA Standards Committee on Dental Informatics to hold virtual meetings
- Alliance of ADA holds Amazon donation drive for Florida domestic violence charity
- CDC Division of Oral Health seeks applicants for Dental Public Health Residency Program
- ADA urges committee to support Ensuring Lasting Smiles Act
- ADA supports Paycheck Protection Small Business Forgiveness Act
- Louisiana dentists rebuild after Hurricane Laura wreaks havoc
- ADA, others support bill addressing workforce shortages, disparities
- ADA Practice Transitions expands nationally in October
- HHS Provider Relief Fund deadline is Sept. 13
- HPI poll: Economic recovery from COVID-19 pandemic levelling off nationally
New patients: Please download and fill out these two forms and bring them with you to your first appointment. We look forward to seeing you!
Woodstock, GA 30188
355 Parkway 575, Suite 100
Woodstock, GA 30188
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday:
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Friday, Saturday, Sunday: