Our news sources
American Dental Association
With more than 160,000 dentist members, the ADA is the nation’s largest dental association. The not-for-profit organization is considered the premier source of oral health information, as it has been an advocate for public health and dentistry since 1859. The ADA Seal of Acceptance, issued through the ADA’s state-of-the-art research facilities, has been a long-respected guide to the efficacy and safety of consumer dental-care products. For more information about the ADA, visit ADA.org.
Dr. Mark Burhenne
Just like our very own Dr. Dooley, Dr. Mark Burhenne believes good oral health is critical to good overall health and a longer, healthier life. Dr. Burhenne is the creator of askthedentist.com, a site (and YouTube channel) dedicated to providing knowledge and tools to help you take control of your oral health. We are happy to provide you with the dental-related information he provides.
- Could poor oral hygiene increase the risk of COVID-19 infection?
- Opting out of Medicare results in dentists, patients not being reimbursed by Medicare Advantage
- West Virginia University names new dental school dean
- ADA supports two student loan reform bills
- SmileCon chair: Reimagined experience takes annual meeting to ‘the next level’
- Federal government, ADA advocate policies to curb opioid epidemic
- Community Dental Health Coordinator program celebrates 15 years of bringing more people into the oral health system
- RevenueWell acquires PBHS, expands dental marketing services
- PBHS acquires RevenueWell, expands dental marketing services
- Mission of Mercy Pittsburgh looking for volunteers
- HRSA receives $900 million to support loan repayment, scholarships
- Association Forum Foundation honors ADA executive director
- Children’s Airway virtual event to address how myofunctional therapy can help kids breathe better
- ACE Panel report finds 4 out of 5 respondents repair defective restorations
- Anesthesiologists allege Delta Dental doesn’t credential them as specialists
- ADA urges Education dept. to prioritize student loan reform
- University at Buffalo receives $1.5M grant to develop new therapies for oral cancer
New patients: Please download and fill out these two forms and bring them with you to your first appointment. We look forward to seeing you!
Woodstock, GA 30188
355 Parkway 575, Suite 100
Woodstock, GA 30188
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday:
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Friday, Saturday, Sunday: