Our news sources
American Dental Association
With more than 160,000 dentist members, the ADA is the nation’s largest dental association. The not-for-profit organization is considered the premier source of oral health information, as it has been an advocate for public health and dentistry since 1859. The ADA Seal of Acceptance, issued through the ADA’s state-of-the-art research facilities, has been a long-respected guide to the efficacy and safety of consumer dental-care products. For more information about the ADA, visit ADA.org.
Dr. Mark Burhenne
Just like our very own Dr. Dooley, Dr. Mark Burhenne believes good oral health is critical to good overall health and a longer, healthier life. Dr. Burhenne is the creator of askthedentist.com, a site (and YouTube channel) dedicated to providing knowledge and tools to help you take control of your oral health. We are happy to provide you with the dental-related information he provides.
- ADA, AAPD comment on CMS proposed rule
- National Children’s Dental Health Month: Is Your Child’s Instrument Making Them Ill?
- Root Cause Movie Review: Are root canals killing us? A dentist’s thoughts
- When dentist completes marathon, he’s already at Disney World
- ADA comments on agency’s request to modify HIPAA rules
- Botox workshop offers hands-on learning CE
- GKAS in Brevard County, Florida, provides estimated $30,000 of dental care
- Government affairs
- Just the Facts — February 18, 2019
- Seniors and Gum Disease: What You Need to Know in 2019
- Medicare Learning Network to host March 13 call
- JADA names new associate editor
- Alliance of the ADA conference offers education, entertainment in Las Vegas
- Proposed technical reports available for review
- Registration open for ADA FDI World Dental Congress in San Francisco
- Dentist Matchmaker: Finding the Perfect Provider
- Giving is a way of life for Maryland dentist
- March 12 webinar to address how to manage delicate patient situations with diplomacy, tact
- ADA council works with other organizations in developing toolkit for new moms
- In Vermont, giving dentists tools to combat opioid crisis
New patients: Please download and fill out these two forms and bring them with you to your first appointment. We look forward to seeing you!
Woodstock, GA 30188
355 Parkway 575, Suite 100
Woodstock, GA 30188
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday:
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Friday, Saturday, Sunday: