Our news sources
American Dental Association
With more than 160,000 dentist members, the ADA is the nation’s largest dental association. The not-for-profit organization is considered the premier source of oral health information, as it has been an advocate for public health and dentistry since 1859. The ADA Seal of Acceptance, issued through the ADA’s state-of-the-art research facilities, has been a long-respected guide to the efficacy and safety of consumer dental-care products. For more information about the ADA, visit ADA.org.
Dr. Mark Burhenne
Just like our very own Dr. Dooley, Dr. Mark Burhenne believes good oral health is critical to good overall health and a longer, healthier life. Dr. Burhenne is the creator of askthedentist.com, a site (and YouTube channel) dedicated to providing knowledge and tools to help you take control of your oral health. We are happy to provide you with the dental-related information he provides.
- Should I join a DSO?
- National Children’s Dental Health Month celebrates oral care for youngest patients
- Free dental clinic changes lives
- Medication Access and Training Expansion Act included in appropriations bill
- 2022 marks big year for Washington advocacy
- State well-being programs provide lifeline for dentists struggling with mental health obstacles
- February JADA highlights experiences of Black dentists
- DQA conference in April to explore disruption in oral health care
- Coalition urges agency to continue funding ‘vital’ program to decrease substance use disorders
- Dental Assistants Recognition Week promotes contributions of critical team members
- Penn Dental Medicine adds nutrition to D.M.D. dual-degree program options
- IHS dentist rescues South Korean tourists stranded during ‘blizzard of the century’
- California Dental Association files legal action against Delta Dental of California
- Proposed FTC rule would ban employers from imposing noncompetes
- February webinar stresses importance of waterline safety
- Free webinar focusing on downsides — and upsides — of social media
- ADA asks FTC to help protect dental practices from dishonest, misleading online reviews
- Dentistry rises to top 10 in best jobs list
- ADA Member Advantage endorses Threadfellows to enhance brands
- Bill Milner, D.D.S., is recipient of 2023 ADA Humanitarian Award
New patients: Please download and fill out these two forms and bring them with you to your first appointment. We look forward to seeing you!
Woodstock, GA 30188
355 Parkway 575, Suite 100
Woodstock, GA 30188
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday:
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Friday, Saturday, Sunday: