Our news sources
American Dental Association
With more than 160,000 dentist members, the ADA is the nation’s largest dental association. The not-for-profit organization is considered the premier source of oral health information, as it has been an advocate for public health and dentistry since 1859. The ADA Seal of Acceptance, issued through the ADA’s state-of-the-art research facilities, has been a long-respected guide to the efficacy and safety of consumer dental-care products. For more information about the ADA, visit ADA.org.
Dr. Mark Burhenne
Just like our very own Dr. Dooley, Dr. Mark Burhenne believes good oral health is critical to good overall health and a longer, healthier life. Dr. Burhenne is the creator of askthedentist.com, a site (and YouTube channel) dedicated to providing knowledge and tools to help you take control of your oral health. We are happy to provide you with the dental-related information he provides.
- The Power of Smiling
- ADA seeks status quo on health care licensure in new North American treaty
- Institute for Diversity in Leadership welcomes 2018-19 class
- ADA, stakeholders urge Congress to permanently repeal medical device tax
- Dental groups thank Congress for faculty loan repayment support
- Action for Dental Health Act is now law
- DQA approves guidance for practice-based, pediatric measures for quality improvement
- Today marks dental anesthesia milestone
- Indiana University Student Outreach Clinic aids low-income community members
- Just the Facts — December 10, 2018
- Glidewell announces leadership program for women dentists
- ‘Today’ show spotlights dentist’s efforts to help hurricane victims
- Federal Trade Commission unveils new resources on ransomware, phishing
- Bonding agents focus of ACE Panel Report
- Whistleblower allegations prompt Washington State Dental Association to file complaint against chain
- Snapshots of American Dentistry — December 10, 2018
- Fun Family Holiday Event Ideas for 2018
- What’s the Cost of Avoiding the Dentist?
- Tobacco-related research abstract submissions accepted
- Sharing smiles
New patients: Please download and fill out these two forms and bring them with you to your first appointment. We look forward to seeing you!
Woodstock, GA 30188
355 Parkway 575, Suite 100
Woodstock, GA 30188
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday:
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Friday, Saturday, Sunday: