Our news sources
American Dental Association
With more than 160,000 dentist members, the ADA is the nation’s largest dental association. The not-for-profit organization is considered the premier source of oral health information, as it has been an advocate for public health and dentistry since 1859. The ADA Seal of Acceptance, issued through the ADA’s state-of-the-art research facilities, has been a long-respected guide to the efficacy and safety of consumer dental-care products. For more information about the ADA, visit ADA.org.
Dr. Mark Burhenne
Just like our very own Dr. Dooley, Dr. Mark Burhenne believes good oral health is critical to good overall health and a longer, healthier life. Dr. Burhenne is the creator of askthedentist.com, a site (and YouTube channel) dedicated to providing knowledge and tools to help you take control of your oral health. We are happy to provide you with the dental-related information he provides.
- HHS expands health reimbursement account use
- ADA Member Advantage-endorsed Lands’ End launches new line of scrubs
- Students learn to screen for diabetes
- How to Conquer Bad Breath (Halitosis)
- ADA seeks participants for SNODENT review
- Looking for a New Job? Don’t Forget to Look for Employer Dental Benefits
- Can gingivitis cause Alzheimer’s disease? [A Scientific Review]
- ADA responds to article from The Atlantic
- Changing faces: Dentistry sees slow but growing diversity
- FDI seeks CE suggestions for 2020 World Dental Congress
- Florida city continues fluoridation after ‘180’
- Just the Facts — June 17, 2019
- Surety bonds required for dentists who are equipment suppliers
- Tooth Truths: National Smile Month
- Illinois summit on antimicrobial stewardship in Chicago July 18
- Dentists share student debt stories, urge lawmakers to reauthorize Higher Education Act
- ADA FDI 2019 to highlight dental technology, including Cellerant Best of Class winners
- The Kombucha Health Drink Craze | Is It Actually Good for You?
- E-cigarette webinar this Friday
- ADA urges Senate committee to support repealing McCarran-Ferguson antitrust exemption
New patients: Please download and fill out these two forms and bring them with you to your first appointment. We look forward to seeing you!
Woodstock, GA 30188
355 Parkway 575, Suite 100
Woodstock, GA 30188
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday:
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Friday, Saturday, Sunday: