Our news sources
American Dental Association
With more than 160,000 dentist members, the ADA is the nation’s largest dental association. The not-for-profit organization is considered the premier source of oral health information, as it has been an advocate for public health and dentistry since 1859. The ADA Seal of Acceptance, issued through the ADA’s state-of-the-art research facilities, has been a long-respected guide to the efficacy and safety of consumer dental-care products. For more information about the ADA, visit ADA.org.
Dr. Mark Burhenne
Just like our very own Dr. Dooley, Dr. Mark Burhenne believes good oral health is critical to good overall health and a longer, healthier life. Dr. Burhenne is the creator of askthedentist.com, a site (and YouTube channel) dedicated to providing knowledge and tools to help you take control of your oral health. We are happy to provide you with the dental-related information he provides.
- CDC dental guidance webinar set for June 3
- House passes Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act
- ADA Humanitarian Award submission period open until Sept. 15
- Organized Dentistry Coalition supports two bills to improve Paycheck Protection Program
- Coalition asks Congress for ‘temporary and targeted’ liability relief legislation
- ‘Value-added’ fees, virtual credit cards can be rectified
- ADA supports legislation to reform Paycheck Protection Program, asks for additional flexibility
- Registration open for three ADA Foundation awards
- Nebraska pediatric dentist shares experiences of reopening practice after pandemic spurred closure
- ADA issues more detailed guidance as dental practices resume operations
- HPI polling shows dental practices recovering as states reopen
- ADA recovery task force releases hazard assessment guide, checklist
- Dr. Gehani named honorary member of Hispanic Dental Association
- Products marketed to sanitize, reduce dental aerosols may lack research to support efficacy
- June JADA examines opioid prescription fills before weekends, holidays
- Dental groups thank Sen. Cardin, Rep. Barragán for prioritizing dental care
- Coalition asks Congress, agencies to overhaul Paycheck Protection Program
- Dental Sealants: What are they, are they safe, and do they work?
- New JADA supplement offers opportunities for further dentist-patient interaction
New patients: Please download and fill out these two forms and bring them with you to your first appointment. We look forward to seeing you!
Woodstock, GA 30188
355 Parkway 575, Suite 100
Woodstock, GA 30188
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday:
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Friday, Saturday, Sunday: