Our news sources
American Dental Association
With more than 160,000 dentist members, the ADA is the nation’s largest dental association. The not-for-profit organization is considered the premier source of oral health information, as it has been an advocate for public health and dentistry since 1859. The ADA Seal of Acceptance, issued through the ADA’s state-of-the-art research facilities, has been a long-respected guide to the efficacy and safety of consumer dental-care products. For more information about the ADA, visit ADA.org.
Dr. Mark Burhenne
Just like our very own Dr. Dooley, Dr. Mark Burhenne believes good oral health is critical to good overall health and a longer, healthier life. Dr. Burhenne is the creator of askthedentist.com, a site (and YouTube channel) dedicated to providing knowledge and tools to help you take control of your oral health. We are happy to provide you with the dental-related information he provides.
- August’s BIG Idea
- Cadaver workshop at ADA FDI World Dental Congress helps advance participants’ anesthesia skills
- Coalition thanks legislators for supporting deferred interest for dental, medical residents
- Dental Quality Alliance Conference set for May 17-18, open to all dentists
- Flossing at Festivals | Sponsoring Treefort Music Fest
- 3 Ways You’re Brushing Wrong
- ADA curriculum helps dentist spearhead dental literacy program
- Should you go to dental school?
- When you need a dental filling + what to expect
- Sprinkles of care
- Kansas City University names Dr. James Koelbl vice provost to assist with new dental school
- ‘The right thing to do’: ADA membership offers value
- Just the Facts — March 18, 2019
- Government had record year for HIPAA enforcement in 2018
- Charitable legacy
- The History Of Saint Patrick’s Day
- Commemorate World Oral Health Day on March 20
- New brief encourages states aligning with CMS to improve access for children
- Questions on dental benefits and third-party issues? Join the Facebook Live conversation
- DEA warns registrants of extortion scam
New patients: Please download and fill out these two forms and bring them with you to your first appointment. We look forward to seeing you!
Woodstock, GA 30188
355 Parkway 575, Suite 100
Woodstock, GA 30188
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday:
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Friday, Saturday, Sunday: