Our news sources
American Dental Association
With more than 160,000 dentist members, the ADA is the nation’s largest dental association. The not-for-profit organization is considered the premier source of oral health information, as it has been an advocate for public health and dentistry since 1859. The ADA Seal of Acceptance, issued through the ADA’s state-of-the-art research facilities, has been a long-respected guide to the efficacy and safety of consumer dental-care products. For more information about the ADA, visit ADA.org.
Dr. Mark Burhenne
Just like our very own Dr. Dooley, Dr. Mark Burhenne believes good oral health is critical to good overall health and a longer, healthier life. Dr. Burhenne is the creator of askthedentist.com, a site (and YouTube channel) dedicated to providing knowledge and tools to help you take control of your oral health. We are happy to provide you with the dental-related information he provides.
- ADA Member Advantage ends two endorsements
- Are Your Beverage Habits Hurting Your Teeth?
- New ADA standard, technical report available for comment by Feb. 17
- ADA supports proposed rules to update federal Anti-Kickback Statute, Stark Law
- Stony Brook University opens Center for Implant and Digital Technology
- January JADA assesses whether patients recognize erosive tooth wear
- Midwestern University faculty teach Tongan dentists how to place implants
- Congress passes $1.4 trillion spending package
- 6 Must-Try Exercises to Alleviate and Prevent a TMJ Disorder
- National Dental Practice-Based Research Network broadens scope by adding 2 new nodes
- Southern Illinois University to build advanced care clinic
- Sentara Hospitals to pay $2.175 million in HIPAA settlement
- Greater New York Dental Meeting hosts first Women Dentists Leadership Conference
- Colorado ransomware attack leaves 100 dental practices without access to patient data
- Review and dispute Open Payments data by Dec. 31
- Global group rejects dental amalgam ban proposal
- Senate confirms MD Anderson oncologist to head FDA
- New York dental offices, along with Harlem Globetrotter, celebrate veterans
- Office of Civil Rights settles second case in HIPAA-based initiative
- Two Ohio dental schools partner to create tobacco cessation resources for dentists
New patients: Please download and fill out these two forms and bring them with you to your first appointment. We look forward to seeing you!
Woodstock, GA 30188
355 Parkway 575, Suite 100
Woodstock, GA 30188
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday:
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Friday, Saturday, Sunday: