Our news sources
American Dental Association
With more than 160,000 dentist members, the ADA is the nation’s largest dental association. The not-for-profit organization is considered the premier source of oral health information, as it has been an advocate for public health and dentistry since 1859. The ADA Seal of Acceptance, issued through the ADA’s state-of-the-art research facilities, has been a long-respected guide to the efficacy and safety of consumer dental-care products. For more information about the ADA, visit ADA.org.
Dr. Mark Burhenne
Just like our very own Dr. Dooley, Dr. Mark Burhenne believes good oral health is critical to good overall health and a longer, healthier life. Dr. Burhenne is the creator of askthedentist.com, a site (and YouTube channel) dedicated to providing knowledge and tools to help you take control of your oral health. We are happy to provide you with the dental-related information he provides.
- ADA Publishing leadership changing hands
- ADA Publishing leadership changes hands
- In 2018, ADA strengthened efforts to tackle opioid abuse crisis
- Study: Dental opioid prescriptions may contribute to later use, abuse
- Hello Yellow! | How to Get Healthy White Teeth Naturally
- Taking advantage of the student loan interest deduction
- OCR reaches $125,000 HIPAA settlement with allergy practice
- Hermey the Elf, ADA bring holiday cheer to patient care resources
- What is Digital Smile Design?
- Medicaid success in Missouri
- Boost Your Nutrition With These 6 Supplements to Heal Cavities
- House passes resolution aimed at better serving Medicaid population
- Survey: Third-party payer issues can cause midnight headaches
- Congress finalizes Action for Dental Health legislation
- Rep. Drew Ferguson appointed House chief deputy whip
- ADA urges Senate to vote on updating FDA drug monograph
- December JADA spotlights dental prescribing patterns of opioids
- Teeth: Now available in text message
- DQA to host Dec. 5 webinar on quality measurement
- HPI: Patient volume, busyness is increasing
New patients: Please download and fill out these two forms and bring them with you to your first appointment. We look forward to seeing you!
Woodstock, GA 30188
355 Parkway 575, Suite 100
Woodstock, GA 30188
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday:
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Friday, Saturday, Sunday: