Our news sources
American Dental Association
With more than 160,000 dentist members, the ADA is the nation’s largest dental association. The not-for-profit organization is considered the premier source of oral health information, as it has been an advocate for public health and dentistry since 1859. The ADA Seal of Acceptance, issued through the ADA’s state-of-the-art research facilities, has been a long-respected guide to the efficacy and safety of consumer dental-care products. For more information about the ADA, visit ADA.org.
Dr. Mark Burhenne
Just like our very own Dr. Dooley, Dr. Mark Burhenne believes good oral health is critical to good overall health and a longer, healthier life. Dr. Burhenne is the creator of askthedentist.com, a site (and YouTube channel) dedicated to providing knowledge and tools to help you take control of your oral health. We are happy to provide you with the dental-related information he provides.
- ADA to host emergency department referral programs webinar April 23
- ADA, others ask Congress to make pass-through deduction permanent
- 8 Reasons Your Teeth and Body Love Matcha Green Tea
- Smoke-Free Smiles: 4 Reasons to Quit
- ADA, AADR seek $10 million for 2020 military dental research
- The MTHFR Mutation and Dental Health
- Report: ADA Members Retirement Program investment option among top 2018 performers
- Call for nominations for evidence-based dentistry awards
- Amazon’s Alexa HIPAA-compliant
- April Is Oral Health Month
- CMS introduces new Part D opioid safety policies
- Webinar on prescribing analgesics during the overdose epidemic set for May 8
- Tooth-Friendly, Healthy Snacks on the Go (4 Tips)
- Proposed new ADA standards available for review
- April raises awareness on facial protection, oral cancer screenings
- 4 Tips for Maintaining Oral Health in Older Adults
- ADA urges panel to better address acute pain management in teens, young adults
- Live-streaming deployed for first time at airway conference
- New sleep medicine conference offered at ADA FDI World Dental Congress
- Oral Cancer: Are You at Risk?
New patients: Please download and fill out these two forms and bring them with you to your first appointment. We look forward to seeing you!
Woodstock, GA 30188
355 Parkway 575, Suite 100
Woodstock, GA 30188
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday:
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Friday, Saturday, Sunday: