Our news sources
American Dental Association
With more than 160,000 dentist members, the ADA is the nation’s largest dental association. The not-for-profit organization is considered the premier source of oral health information, as it has been an advocate for public health and dentistry since 1859. The ADA Seal of Acceptance, issued through the ADA’s state-of-the-art research facilities, has been a long-respected guide to the efficacy and safety of consumer dental-care products. For more information about the ADA, visit ADA.org.
Dr. Mark Burhenne
Just like our very own Dr. Dooley, Dr. Mark Burhenne believes good oral health is critical to good overall health and a longer, healthier life. Dr. Burhenne is the creator of askthedentist.com, a site (and YouTube channel) dedicated to providing knowledge and tools to help you take control of your oral health. We are happy to provide you with the dental-related information he provides.
- Western Maryland’s recovering addicts receive a dental lifeline
- Chicago dentist helping to keep Olympians’ oral health in focus
- ADA Financial Policy Builder Tool unveiled to help members develop financial policies
- ADA Practice Transitions adds six states to practice matchmaking program
- ADA urges Senate to advance drug monograph reform legislation
- Give Kids A Smile ambassador receives Shils Award for community service
- Drinks Destroy Teeth reaches milestone
- ADA Catalog schedules sales for National Children’s Dental Health Month
- DQA’s drive to reduce incidence of hospital-acquired pneumonia picks up steam
- Use FDA MedWatch to report poor clinical outcomes from DIY plastic teeth aligners
- Georgia dentist donates mouthguards to roller derby league
- HHS awards $319M to support National Health Service Corps providers
- New ADA guideline advises against prescribing antibiotics for most dental pain, swelling
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day set for Oct. 26
- Major-leaguer turned dental student analyzes World Series
- Webinar: Are your patients falling into the ‘dead zone?’
- Webinar: Are your patients falling into the ‘dead zone’?
- Coalition focused on dental licensure reform holds inaugural meeting
- Find the Perfect Pumpkin in the GTA
New patients: Please download and fill out these two forms and bring them with you to your first appointment. We look forward to seeing you!
Woodstock, GA 30188
355 Parkway 575, Suite 100
Woodstock, GA 30188
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday:
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Friday, Saturday, Sunday: